Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Will be awayyyyy

Will be on leave tomorrow until end of the week. Monday & Tuesday will be reporting back to work. Tuesday, will be the last day I'm stepping on the current office & bid "sayonara" to all.

Tomorrow evening, my darling will be here. I'm very anxious to meet & give her a warm hug. Can't wait for tomorrow to come. And when tomorrow come, I wish the time will pass by slowwwwwwww...

4 comments:

Eluzai said...

wah im sure they will miss u..

dizzyguy73 said...

errr... who ah ?

Eluzai said...

your office staff lerrr.. "they".
unless u have 2 or 3 girlfriends la..lol!

dizzyguy73 said...

I got one & only one!

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.