-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Cannot Resolved Hostname http://customsgc.gov.my
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 10:11:15 +0800 (MYT)
From: TM Customer Care Support
Thank you for your e-mail.
We refer to your query on browsing issue, we regret to know that you are facing such a difficulty.However, we would like to advise you to proceed with some basic troubleshooting, in order for us to streamline the issue that you are facing currently.
1) Clear Browser Cache.
2) Create new dialer, flush and reconfigure DNS (Domain Name Server).
- (Preferred DNS Server: 220.127.116.11/Alternate DNS Server: 18.104.22.168)
3) Reboot computer and modem.
4) Try to connect and browse with 3 different IP address.
- (Switch off and switch on the modem to get different IP address each time).
You may also can contact our Technical Department at 100 and select "Internet Services" if you need further assistance on the troubleshooting above and if the problem still persists, please provide us the following details for further action.
1) User name:
2) Contact Person:
3) Contact Number
- Mobile phone:
4) Operating System:
5) Modem Brand:
6) Service Number:
7) Streamyx Package:
8) IP Address
- 1st IP:
- 2nd IP:
- 3rd IP:
9) Website can?t be browse:
10) When the problem occurred:
11) When is the best time to call you:
For further assistance or feedback, kindly e-mail us at email@example.com .
Alternatively, you can also contact TM at 100 and select "Internet Services".
We would like to thank you for your feedback and we look forward to serving you better.
Customer Care Support, Internet Services,
Customer Service Management,