Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Farewell Lunch & Gifts

Went back to work after short holiday with darling. 5 days to some is long, but to me seems like a short period of time :( Wish the weekend will be longer. It's my second last day with the current company. Tomorrow will be my last . My lady boss came over to my place, wishing me good luck & gave me a gift . Sony Cyber-shot Digital Camera DSC-W110. I couldn't believe it ! So nice & generous of her. My neighbour also gave me gift. Don't know what to call that, something like a keychain which can be use on the handphone too. So nice of her. Then lunch time, lady boss belanja us seafood - farewell lunch. Tomorrow there's another farewell lunch from my colleagues. Today one of my vendor called me up to go for lunch, but I have to politely refuse it as I've too many farewell lunch waiting.

Feels abit heavy in the heart to leave them. But life goes on, greater challenge waiting ahead. I need to move on.

3 comments:

Eluzai said...

so nice of your lady boss and office mates. They really appreciate you. Belanja u so much oredi too..lol fatty.
But at times its for the best to move on...

dizzyguy73 said...

Yup! They really r nice. But strangely, we only realise good things when it about come to an end. For example, i only realise they r nice when I'm abt to leave. They realise i'm one of the important staff when i'm abt to leave.

This infact is happening to everyone in life. Dont u think so ?

Eluzai said...

i totally agree with you.

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.