Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Anything BUT $$$


Of late, I've been approach by colleagues & ex-colleagues asking me to do them some favour. These are the favours which I'm very reluctant to do, but then again, I find it hard to reject them. Still, I helped them out, but I ended up tormented.

So now I'm smart. When they come to me for help / favour, before they even finish their sentense, I will be quick enough to tell them "anything but related to $$$".

These peoples will be happily borrowing your money & making promises to pay back at specific time, but ended up delaying another day, then months then totally forgotten about it.

4 comments:

Eluzai said...

wah.. sounds like you are the rich guy in the office.. everyone borrow from you. lol!! but on a serious note.. yes, it can be frustration when you end up being 'the bank', worse still when they dont pay back.. i think its good to be kind hearted but at times we must draw the line too and not allow people to take advantage of us.I'm still waiting for someone to repay my 1k.. more that 6 months oredi..sigh

dizzyguy73 said...

No, I'm a guy who lives in very limited / tight budget coz I dont earn enough.

Tat's bad right? Borrow money but it never come back. If me, I cant do tat. I will surely return back the money. It's a matter of life principle.

karen said...

i had an office friend who borrowed RM50.00 from me...till today she never pay back..5yrs already...everyday she sees me, do dunno, bonus, increment all every year got, still 50 she cannot afford to pay...so i just left it la..since its 50 only...now she resign already...poor me !

dizzyguy73 said...

Ahhhh, they have memory lapsed, either intentionally or unintentionally. So u need to remind them. Those ppl r very tick face, so ur face needs to be ticker.

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.