Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Life's Like That : How Long Can You Wait

Waiting for public transportations. Waiting inline in the bank (giving money to bank also need to wait *sigh*). Waiting for food to arrived. Waiting at the cashier. Waiting in the toilet. Waiting inline to pray. Waiting for supplier. Waiting for boss. Waiting for customer. Waiting . . . waiting . . . waitingggggggggggggggg. I wish I have the patient to wait, but I don't.
I hate waiting.

6 comments:

dizzyguy73 said...

Tied it with rubberband.

Eluzai said...

shesh... tell me about it! i hate waiting too especially when ppl move slow..

Keith said...

pushin people's not a bad idea! ^_^

dizzyguy73 said...

Tina - nobody likes to wait.

Keith - give me FIVE!!!!

Karen - For you, use masking tape.

Eluzai said...

lol!!!!!!!!!

dizzyguy73 said...

Tina need one too? :D :P

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.