Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Joke Of The Day : Genie Again ???

Scott has spent many days crossing the desert without water. He's crawling through the sands, when all of a sudden he sees an object sticking out of the sand. He crawls to the object, pulls it out of the sand, and discovers a bottle. He opens it and out pops a genie.

"Well" says the genie. "You know how it works. You have three wishes".

"OK, I wish I were in a lush oasis with plentiful food and drink." ***POOF*** Scott finds himself in the most beautiful oasis he has ever seen, and he is surrounded with jugs of wine and platters of delicacies.

"OK, kid, what's your second wish?"

"My second wish is that I were rich beyond my wildest dreams." ***POOF*** Scott finds himself surrounded by treasure chests filled with rare gold coins and precious gems.

"OK, kid, you have just one more wish. Better make it a good one!"

After thinking for a few minutes, Scott says, "I wish that no matter where I go beautiful women will want and need me." ***POOF*** He is turned into a tampon.

2 comments:

Keith said...

???? good idea?!?!?! nope!

dizzyguy73 said...

Karen - aiyahhh, y???

Keith - no? yes ?

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.