Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Toilet Ethics

If there is a document / write up on toilet ethics, I will like to download & email it to one of the temp staff in the office. My office toilet, two person will have to stand side by side very closely to pee, & there are two partitions available for big business dealing. For me, when entering toilet if I saw a guy standing peeing, it's only right to use the partition instead of standing so closely & pee together with that fella. I felt very uncomfortable if someone stand so close. And that's just what happened, this temp staff will buzz in the toilet & stand there as if I'm not around & pee!

Gheezz! Use the available seat lerrrrr!!!!

1 comment:

dizzyguy73 said...

He is trying to compare who's longer!

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.