Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Toilet Ethics

If there is a document / write up on toilet ethics, I will like to download & email it to one of the temp staff in the office. My office toilet, two person will have to stand side by side very closely to pee, & there are two partitions available for big business dealing. For me, when entering toilet if I saw a guy standing peeing, it's only right to use the partition instead of standing so closely & pee together with that fella. I felt very uncomfortable if someone stand so close. And that's just what happened, this temp staff will buzz in the toilet & stand there as if I'm not around & pee!

Gheezz! Use the available seat lerrrrr!!!!

2 comments:

Eluzai said...

hmm maybe hes gay..hitting on you...lol!!!!!

dizzyguy73 said...

He is trying to compare who's longer!

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.