Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Prizes

Collected the prize I won. Thought I only won 1 prize out of 3, but they gave away all 3 !!! I guess not many people join the contest. I should buy that magazine again!!!

Lets see what I won! A glow in the dark t-shirt. But darnit! They only have XL size. Guess I will be wearing that sleeping.












A limited edition torchlight!












The thing I like most, multi purpose knife! Look at what it has! Chain saw, steel saw, screw driver, big knife, small knife, scissors, corkscrew, can opener, etc!!! Whoaaaaaaaa











1 comment:

Eluzai said...

Very nice indeed!

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.