Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Reset Password

Part of my routine work is to assist end user to reset their system password. Well, we are all human after all. It's normal to loose our password. There are too many password to keep. There are times, the same user will keep calling to informed they have forgotten their password.

I like to make their life easier at times. I'll use easy to remember password such as 'MakanTakLupa' , 'BerakTakLupa', etc.

Now I'm getting lesser call to request for system password reset.

2 comments:

Eluzai said...

lol funny! i remember one guy last time asked me to help him change his password.. i type all kinds of animal names for him..hehe..

dizzyguy73 said...

ya la, must set something they wont easily forgotten

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.