Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

I won !!!

Wow!!! Was surprised to received a mail from a magazine editor. I won a prize ! Well, I couldn't have done it without the help from my old pal Tina. "Load up, Aim & Score!" This slogan *lol*, when I first heard of it, it makes me laugh. Well, it brings me luck & now it makes me smile.

I could be winning a limited edition multifunction knife or LED torchlight, First Aid Kit or Glow in the dark t-shirt. Hmmm... will be going to collect my prize anytime soon. Wish I can get the multifunction knife.

Anddddddddddd of course, thank you Tina.

1 comment:

Eluzai said...

whoa!!! Congrats!!!!!!
im so happy you won!!

now must belanja me !!

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.