Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

MAXIS ohhh Maxis

What is happening to Maxis today ? I can't get any signal !!! Darn frustrating! If this continues, it's time to change to another telco. Anyone faced any problem at Klang ?

*update*
2.45pm - called Hotlink. Was asked several questions & performed some test. Conclusion, sim card problem. Before ending the call, the lady asked me to rate her, giving from 1 - 4, 4 being the best. I asked "1 - 4 ah?". She said "thank you for your rate Sir".

*update*
9/2 11am - yesterday the Hotlink call centre lady told me the Maxis Centre will be opened today, even though I ask her for confirmation since Thaipusam falls on Sunday. Guess what, I went to their centre in Klang, as well as USJ, both also close shop! That lady darn blurr katak!

1 comment:

Eluzai said...

lol.. maybe she thought u said 4 and was happy. kah kah kah!!!

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.