Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dozed Off

I had an appointment yesterday noon at 2.30pm. This guy was here to introduce a software. I was having a bit of difficulty listening to him, as it is like he is bitting his lips while talking - words can't be pronounced correctly. I have to guess the words he was trying to say. 

Something happened half way when he was busy talking - I dozed off !!! He saw it & asked me whether I'm sleepy. Hmm..  that was obvious what, why still asking me that. Somehow, I felt funny of what happened. I did try hard not to dozed off by pinching my leg, scratching my arms, holding from yawning, but that just doesn't work.  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

omg!!!! LOL!!!
thats the funniest thing! how did u doze off while he was talking ah? geez.... that guy must have bored u so much. lol..so funny.Hope you didnt fall off yr chair la.

dizzyguy73 said...

Yea... sorry to say tat, he was real bored. If u, how do u keep urself awake in such situation huh ?

Eluzai said...

hmm if me, i will excuse myself, go get some strong hot coffee!, maybe chewing gum too.

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.