Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Call me David, David Cooperfield

Reached office early as usual. Switched off my car engine. Walked over to the passenger seat to clean the floor mat. Took my notebook out & close the door. Searching for my car key. Couldn't find it in my pocket. Not in shirt pocket too. Not on the steering either. Must have dropped on the floor while I was cleaning the mat. Not on the floor. Not on the driver seat, not on the passenger seat either. Sharks!!! Where the heck is the key!!!

Finally, found it behind my pants pocket!!! Am I David Cooperfield or what ?

2 comments:

Eluzai said...

thats call old age. lol

dizzyguy73 said...

Ya lor, getting older.

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.