(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch thegame before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
(5) Loud Sigh: Thisis actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstoodby men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders whyshe is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you aboutnothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding howand when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you'rewelcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless shesays 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking youat all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' ... that will bring on a'whatever').
(8) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying F***YOU!
(9) Don't worry, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.