Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Get Well Soon My Friend

A long friend of my, has slip disc. Having said this, I can imagine the pain she's in. Difficulties in standing up straight & for long time. She has to go for one week of physiotherapy which means, money. Yet, her closest person to her, the person she has been living with for many years is not helping a bit. What kind of man will do such a thing ?

It's a lucky thing that her side of the family is helping out as much as they could.
Get well soon my friend. I can't help out anything, but sincere prayer & hope that you will get well in no time. God bless you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

errr, who ah?

luv u, muacks!

karen said...

she will be fine..God is always with her...

dizzyguy73 said...

Tina - one of my dearest friend lor. Strange though, coz I have yet to meet her face to face.

Karen - yes, let us all pray for her fast recovery. God bless her.

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.