Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Arrogant Rich People

Are most of the rich people arrogant ? I think I can safely say, they are. Few of the examples I can quote are from my company. The Chairman & the CEO for instant, are one heck of an arrogant donkeys. Today I greeted one of them, but he just walk passed me & treat as if I'm invisible. And it is not the first time.

Enough is enough! No more mr. nice guy the next time I ever see them.

2 comments:

Ms One Boobie said...

That's rude..!! i would have said something if i were you ..!

dizzyguy73 said...

Well, firstly, it will be waste of time Mamabok. It will not make any difference. He will still be an arrogant fella.

Secondly, he's the big shot in the company I work for. Gotta be careful what I said to him

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.