Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

CNY & Valentine's Day With My Sweetheart


Time flies. It's already the 6th days of CNY. The 7th days spent with my sweetheart is really not enough. Wish to have more time together. But this time, it was a great CNY & early Valentine's Day Celebration for both of us.

Happy Valentine's Day, sweetheart. I have nothing but my whole heart for you.
Hope you like the flowers & little teddy bears :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmmm.........cough cough...nice to see the romantic side of u.

dizzyguy73 said...

ahem ahem.... meet me at armada??? LOL

Ms One Boobie said...

Awww..!! so sweet..!! loads of brownie points..!

dizzyguy73 said...

hehehe... tq tq tq.

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.