Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Power Blackout At Saloon

Tina was having her hair done, out of sudden, the saloon power blackout !
I don't have the exact picture of how her hair like after the incident, but Karen email me a picture, which somehow shows a resemblance of her hair.

Scroll down to view . . .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.













.

2 comments:

Eluzai said...

lol , monkey u! wait u gonna kena!

DZ : Karen gonna kena! She forward to me one.

karen said...

wei! i forward that pic for you la dizzy ...that picture was you before the reponding you did ! surfnux my witness mah !

DZ : I can't make it to the appointment, so Tina fill in for me ma.

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.