Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Thursday, August 3, 2006

Deceiving Portrait

An elderly woman decided to have her portrait painted. She told the artist, "Paint me with diamond earrings, a diamond necklace, emerald bracelets, a ruby broach, and a gold Rolex."

"But you are not wearing any of those things," replied the artist.

"I know," she said. "It's in case I should die before my husband. I'm sure he will remarry right away, and I want his new wife to go crazy looking for the jewelry."

4 comments:

Eluzai said...

geez.. lol! good joke.. errr.. that pic beside your joke.. is that u? kah kah kah!!!

dizzyguy73 said...

That's Karen la! Duhhh...

karen said...

very funny la !!!

dizzyguy73 said...

Of coz la, tat's u wat .

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.