Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Accident

Got into a highway accident last week. Bad scratch from front all the way to the back. All because I was tired & fell asleep while driving. The car got too close to the divider & it all happened so fast. Loud bang! Swerve to the left & right, managed to control the vehicle. As it was late night, only 2 vehicles behind me, quite a distance away. I think they got shocked, but the shocked me & my darling had is unimaginable.

Stopped at rest area & inspect the damaged. I didn't feel that bad, as I'm glad, we managed to escape unhurt. My darling felt the same too. Thank goodness. Dent can be repair & repaint, but if due to my reckless & my darling got hurt, I don't know how to forgive myself. I will rather get injured than my darling.













2 comments:

Eluzai said...

Tired and fell asleep while driving??? haiyo! very bad..next time drink nescafe or 100plus b4 driving. Glad the both of u are ok.

dizzyguy73 said...

Giving another chance to live... must appreciate it.

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.