Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

What's In My Heart ?

It begins with an empty box.























Wow! Now the box is full of something. What's in the box ?























Hearts!!! Lots of hearts. All my hearts are belonging to my Ling.
























And what's this ? Hearts with Wings. Flying hearts!!! That's all my hearts flying to my Ling's heart.

















When Ling open my hearts, each of the hearts are crafted with some saying with Ling keep smilling looking at it :P

1 comment:

Eluzai said...

err... did u eat the choco ah? lol..

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.