Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

New Job, rough road ahead

Been in lots of pressure lately at work. Work pouring in & I'm expected to revamp the existing process at work. He has high expectation on me. Got to meet the dead lines. Lots of work waiting for me to do. With that said, I still like this job though. This new company suites me more compare to the previous one, in terms of responsibilities & benefits it offered.

With just starting at new place, a not just good, but best impression is crucial at this point of time. This also mean I will not have the time (compare to the time I had in my previous job) for my personal / love life. This will certainly sounds not fair & the feeling of uneasiness will certainly be there. I just hope I (and not just me) will get through it. Let no strong wind or earthquake shake us.

2 comments:

Eluzai said...

Im happy for you.Since I have known you for almost 7 years now, I know how many donkey years you've been trying to get a new job! God always gives the best to those who seek Him.True, its very important to impress your boss and office mates especially when you have just begun work. Because if beginning they dont have good impression of your JOB and Character, u better start looking for a new job! No one is perfect but we must try our best.
As far as relationship with your family or loves ones, if there is a good communication and understanding, no amount of strong wind or earthquake can shake or pull it down BUT if there isn't, then everything will go to pieces.
IT TAKES TWO HANDS TO CLAP.

Wheres my bahkuteh??

karen said...

I know many prayed for you to get this Job. And now you did, did you take time to thank God for this job, for the benefits he has given you,,when you have God with you, how much of work load also you will manage to get thru it and you will be able to meet all the datelines and your family will be blessed as well, noting and noone can shake it but only God can if you dont follow him..cheers !

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.