Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bad Satay

Emm, how long has it been since I last tasted Satay? I think it has been more than 3 months.
On the way home, saw this Satay stall in Jalan Meru, along with other food stalls. Thought it must be delicious as there are people who bought 20 - 30 sticks.

I'm glad I just bought 10. The 'kuah' is too thick, the satay is hard to bite. No more Satay from this stall.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

ayo, now u make me hungry!...hmm maybe old satay la..lucky u didnt get stomach ache.

dizzyguy73 said...

ya, lucky thing. But wasted RM5 lah. Now each stick cost 50 cent. Last time one stick only 30 cent. That was last year I think. Now most of the thing has gone up :(

karen said...

next time buy satay at Kajang Hj.Samuri ..very nice..or at sabak bernam near my inlaw's hse...wah the satay soooooo nice.....it cost 90 cents per stick but its worth it...big and fat fat !! u eat 5 also full !!! try it ! One day i buy for you !!

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.