Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Why Not Empay

When I was first introduced to this plan, I was again, sceptical about it. To me it's just another scheme, no different than others. But after seing the real money coming in, I repeat "the real money", I say again ah "the reallll money", repeat after me, "the real money", my thought changed & I never see myself so excited before. I started to spread the news around to close friends & relatives. Well, initially they had the same feeling, 'sceptical'. But after few months, they begin to feel excited too. Hmmm, comes to think of it, no one had thank me yet. Hmph! After seing money, forgotten me as a friend already! Nevermind! Of course, there are some who still hesitant or refuse to go for it, it's ok, not my problem if you do not want money.

Anyway, here's a great link, which spelled out very cleary about the loyalty plan. Check it out !


Why you should get EmPay.

1. It's just Rm138 for now. The new price will be announced soon.
It's not in USD or not like you have to fork out Rm500 or Rm1K.

2. For just Rm138, you could be getting a bonus of Rm60K.
Think about it. Rm60K is alot of money. What can you use for Rm60K? Better living, kids education, insurance, changing car , paying off credit cards, etc.

3. If you spent Rm138 today, will you be getting the Rm138 back in few months time ?
Rm138 used to buy food, goes into your stomach. That's it. It ends there.

4. How much interest the bank will be giving you if you deposit Rm138 into your savings account?
For Rm138 in bank, monthly, u be getting only few cents.

5. This is the only loyalty program out there that gives bonus without the need to get any sponsor. This is call "Plan B".
Hmmm, means all you need to do is shake leg & wait to collect bonus monthly.

6. But of course, if you want to fast track your bonus, "Plan A" is available.
You can start recruiting.

7. The only loyalty program to gives you the ability to work with both Plans.

8. No product to sell.
No worry of keep stocks.

9. No target to meet.
No worry of persuading & selling.

10. Ever heard the saying 'save for rainy days'?
Now with the stable income of yours, which is use to pay off loans, insurance, taxes, bills, foods, clothings, do you still have balance to save for rainy days?
Empay could be your answer.

11. Now tell me, why shouldn't you be getting Empay? What do you got to lose for just Rm138?

6 comments:

Eluzai said...

exactly! that reminds me, i have to get one more downliner.. anyone??? lol!!

DZ : get 1 more before price shoot up

karen said...

yes its true..thank to Tina and Dizzy introducing me to this, i have made a saving. Just invest RM138.00 and just lay back and watch your money grow. Not a scam! I too need a downliner, anyone?

DZ : welcome Karen.

ashotiwoth said...

just go in fast, grab money and cash out before the shit hits the fan... :) I'm not being sceptical, but merely advicing......i may end up joining too... hehe

DZ : yeah, to be on the safe side, u can do tat as well. But no harm keep waiting too, coz basically u just wait for money to come in. No more adding in more money from ur pocket

Kare, Tina!! Quick quick, go recruit him :P

purplestrippes said...

is this empay really works?? i heard and read emails that it's a scammed!! u cant access the money... if u wish to withdraw it takes a long time and floats here and there and nobody can help you in the end... so which is it?? i was interested to join...then again..skeptical!!

dizzyguy73 said...

Hi Norma, sorry I overlooked your comment. No, it's not a scam. How can I be so sure about this? Because I have been getting money from this plan. Anybody can write & say anything they want, it's their right.

The plan is growing & expanding to overseas. Great respond! But from what I heard, their staff head count is only few. That explain why the delay in banking in the money direct our bank account. It might take weeks. I don't really care how long it takes, as long as the money goes to my bank account & I'm a darn happy man :P

When I was first approach by my upline, I was sceptical like you too. Sounds too good to be true right? But what the heck, it's just for RM138 that time, so I decided to enrol. If I loose, I just lost RM138 & treat it as a lesson. But I have everything to gain if the plan works. AND it does work & I have no regret of it.

Of all those online investment / plan out there, I will say EmPay is the most stable one. Do join in Norma, take my word for it.

dizzyguy73 said...

Today the plan is really not moving at all :(

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.