Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Loyalty Plan That Works

I've been approached by many colleagues & friends before, pestering me to join various kinds of direct sales. One will be darn motivated once they attended the talk by the top people in the direct sales or any multi level marketing company. But once when you are back home, I bet your motivation level will drop to zero. Why?

Here are they whys :-
  • You have to called up your untie, uncle, cousin, niece, nephew, friends, colleagues & beg them to join under you.

  • What if you don't have the skill to sell? How you going to persuade people to join? Point a gun at their head ah ?! Siao !

  • You have to meet the monthly target in order to get the amount of bonus. Means you going to spent more money buying more expensive products in order to get the bonus. Just doesn't make sense right? The products is much more expensive than the bonus !!!

  • Every month have to buy something in order for membership to stay active ? Errr, what if during a month, my budget is very tight ?

  • If you do buy something every month, in a year, your home will be flooded by products.

  • The monthly bonus does not accumulate. Means you start all over from scratch again when you entered another month. Or if you are good in selling, make sure your relatives and friends buy from you every month lor.

  • What??!!!! Have to pay yearly membership renewal fees !!! They must be thinking we shake tree money fell down.

  • If it's just one time membership, have to pay more than 500 ?! In USD somemore ! Nuts! That USD can buy my darling years of flowers supply.

I still remember there was once a guy wasted 45 minutes of my time talking non stop, making a big circle & going through roundabout & around the bushes & finally telling me, he wants me to join Amway! Makes me laugh everytime thinking of it.

All that has changed! You don't have to do described above to get bonus. Will tell you in my next post.

3 comments:

Eluzai said...

ahem!..

DZ : since u already start collecting bonus, you shld consider getting one. Treat that as a savings for your kids education fund

karen said...

helooo...i ask you to try my herbalife to reduce weight la you fatty boom boom ! I dont want to make money just want to share my experience la...faster la...

DZ : my weight is under control. I dont need that anymore.

karen said...

eh dizz.... can give me the empay website again ah..i wanna check how much i made..my IT manager that day was updating my pc, he deleted all my website...my msg all he took off also. :-(
thanks !

DZ : here u go, http://www.em-pay.com

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.