Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Friday, July 7, 2006

See You In Two Hours

Keith told Tina, "I don't know what to get my wife for her birthday. She has everything, and besides, she can afford to buy anything she wants. So, I'm stumped."

Tina said, "I have an idea. Why don't you make up a certificate that says she can have two hours of great sex, any way she wants it. She'll probably be thrilled!"

The next day, Tina asked, "Well, did you take my suggestion? How did it turn out?"

"She loved it. She jumped up, thanked me, kissed me on the mouth, and ran out the door yelling, 'I'll see you in two hours'."

3 comments:

Eluzai said...

wei, must use my name for your gatal jokes ahhh??sheeeshh..

dizzyguy73 said...

ya la, can't use Karen's name, else she wont belanja me 'scrapy' bah kut teh.

karen said...

hahaha....true ! true!

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.