Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Karen Again...

Karen was on her bed, with her husband, Keith at her side. He held her cold hand and tears silently streamed down his face.

Her pale lips moved. "Keith," she said quietly.

"Shhhhssss," he quickly interrupted, "don't talk."

But she insisted. "Keithhhhh," she said in her tired voice. "I have to talk. I must confess."

"There is nothing to confess," said the weeping Keith. "It's all right. Everything's all right."

"No, no. I must die in peace. I must confess, Keith, that I have been unfaithful to you."

Keith stroked her hand, squeezed it and sobbingly told her, "Now Karen, don't be concerned. I know all about it," he cried uncontrollably. "Why else would I poison you?"

5 comments:

karen said...

hahaha..very funny...wait u !!

Eluzai said...

karen....whos keith????

dizzyguy73 said...

Karen - u always say tat. How long I have to wait la ?

Surf - yeah bro. Karen very bad rite ?

Tina - Keith is Keith

karen said...

wait u surfnux....

dizzyguy73 said...

Surf & Karen - aiyahhh, u two little boy & girl, go far far gaduh.

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.