- Close all instances of Internet Explorer.
- Click Start, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Server Manager.
- If a User Account Control dialog box appears, click Continue.
- Under Security Summary, click Configure IE ESC.
- Under Administrators, click OFF.
- Under Users, click OFF.
- Click OK.
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Internet Explorer Security Level - High Only
Came across Internet Explorer Security option only has High level available. There's no other level available such as Medium, Medium-High. Even the Custom Level doesn't help. This is because "Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration" has been enabled. Follow this to turn it off :