Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

What's The Rush

Was on federal highway in the morning. This Nisssan Sentra appear out of no where from behind & as if the driver like my butt so much, he tailgate me so darn close. At that instant, I was cursing him for his ill driving manners. Maintaining at the same lane, the slower I go, the more intimates he gets. I can feel as if my butt was about to be kissed. Hit on the brake lightly & at that instant, I can see that he kept his distance. Hah!! The bastard didn't expect that coming from me. Slowy move to the other lane & as he passed, I knew he's going to stare & horn at me. I showed him my middle finger! Take that you bastard!!!

No comments:

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.