Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Bad Morning

This is so not good. It's 1.44 am right now. Approximately 1/2 hour ago, my car alarm went off. Tried to disable it using the remote but failed. Something must have went wrong with the remote caused it doesn't work. But using the spare remote also same thing. The remote couldn't even get the car door unlocked. Have to manually open it using the key & disarm the alarm. The alarm went off for about 5 long minutes & it was so loud, I think I woke the neighbours. They must have curse me for waking them up from their sweet dreams.



Well, I myself was in the state of shocked too. The battery has gone flat & somehow triggered the alarm. Ohhh oooooooo ... now what's next ? How do I go to work tomorrow ? How do I even go buy the battery ? Luckily the insurance comes with the breakdown service. Called the breakdown service & they will sent the team over tomorrow morning, 6am. What a relief! Slowly recovering from state of shock! Now the problem is, I can't sleep!

Comes to think of it, that reminded me of buying a new a jump start cable.


Update :

5.30am - got a call frm tow truck operator that he will be coming in 1/2 - 45 mins time.

5.50am - got a call frm Breakdown Service centre. Checking whether the operator arrived or not.

6.35am - operator arrived with battery. Jump start, but failed coz the battery is too flat. No choice, he has to removed the battery & get everything fixed up in 30 seconds, otherwise, I will have to send the car back to the manufacturer to reconfigure the automatic circuit. He managed to do it in less than 30 seconds. What a relieve hearing my engine roar again ! Thank God!

7.05am - job done & Breakdown Service centre call to check whether everything is fine.

1 comment:

Eluzai said...

omg! lol neighbours must be cursing u la!
anyway glad its fixed now.
wah..lucky i dont live next to yr house.lol

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.