Had an uninvited visitor this morning. Me & mon got a bad shock early in the morning.
Saw its head when I was arranging the table. It was below the tv rack & looking straight at me & it move slightly inside. 3 feet long & about 1 inch in diameter. Worried that it might caused more harm (especially with a little girl in the house), we have no choice but do what's necessary. But it was tough, as it is was fighting back.
Thank God I noticed it earlier. Mom said the little girl usually play near at the tv.