Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Friday, March 2, 2007

Hate This Dream

She's in the late 30's. In my dream, she's just a little girl. I saw mom & my uncle, who is very fierce. Uncle just couldn't stand it seing the little girl showing of no respect to her mom. He dragged her to the front. Little girl cried. Uncle hit her so hard, seems almost to me like torturing her. Deep inside me, my heart was sinking hearing her crying & I felt so pity. I ran to the front, saw uncle grabbing her leg. It's like he wanted to break her leg. I yelled at him to stopped, but he did not. I couldn't bear seing her being beaten up so badly & cruely. I just walked away feeling helpless. I wish I am able to stop him. I feel so useless.

After awhile, which feel like eternity, I saw her. She couldn't walk. She was crawling to the kitchen, to apologize to mom. Deep inside her, she do not want to, but she has no choice. Crawling all the way to kitchen, crying. The sad part which makes my heart sick, she was crying & singing a very sad song. It sounds like, "i'm sorry my dearly mama...".

4 comments:

Eluzai said...

excellent writing, good job. hate dreams like this.. be strong

dizzyguy73 said...

Surf, Tina - ya, sad :(

karen said...

:-( no matter how much ur mum beats you, you will still love her till the end.

dizzyguy73 said...

unless it's very cruel way of beating. Torturing & beating is difference.

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.