Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Dunggu Man Dunggu Woman

This friend of my, Cat, I tell you, if I can ah, I will knock her head so hard that she will see a bunglow coming out from her knucko head. I think ah, her head not big enough la. It's very clear this guy is using her to do all his work & making a fool out of her, but Cat still letting him to continue doing what he loves to do to her. Leaving her aside when he don't need her help. Arrgghh!!! WAKE UP CAT !!! WAKE UPPPPP !!!!

Come help me instead la! Come wash my toilet! Karen's toilet also needs to be clean. Very dirty there.

2 comments:

Eluzai said...

errmm.. whos that la? aiya..maybe he pays her $ for work done...wash your toilet!? surrreee...cannnnn..... bah ku teh first!

DZ : U donno who meh ? Tat fella la... noooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, tat fella laaaaaaaaaaaaa. Tat dunggu la

karen said...

my toilet clean ah...u can spend a night there also...its that clean..hehehhe
eh your friend Cat sound so familiar lah.....hmmmm...
Come Hari Raya we go surfnux's house..hehehe...

DZ : sounds familiar meh ? how come ? u know my friend meh? Go Surfnux house ? Good also, we can drop by Bali

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.