Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Work Phone

The phone bill was exceptionally high and the man of the house called a family meeting.

Dad: People this is unacceptable. You have to limit the use of the phone. I do not use this phone, I use the one at the office.

Mum: Same here, I hardly use this home telephone as I use my work telephone.

Son: Me too, I never use the home phone. I always use my company mobile.

Maid: So what is the problem? We all use our work telephones.

3 comments:

Eluzai said...

lol!!! good joke

DZ: :P

karen said...

hahaha! i better check on my maid la..aiyah dunno wat she up to....

DZ : u got maid ah? Woah, good life ahhhh

karen said...

wah u think got maid good life ah..more problem also la..she like to dress up one, wanna be model, when we go out ah, she will use lipstick one...aiyah headache! headache! I also can kalah one...

DZ : eh, careful ahhh.... later she tackle ur man

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.