Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

sMaRt TINA

A police officer, Karen, pulls Tina over for speeding...

Karen : Driver's license please ?
Tina : I don't have one.
Karen : Vehicle Registration card then?
Tina : It's not my car. I stole it.
Karen : The car is stolen?
Tina : That's right. May be it's in the glove box where my gun is.
Karen : You have a gun there?
Tina : Yes ma'am. That's where I put it after shot and killed the woman who owns this car and stuffed her in the trunk.

Hearing this, the officer immediately called her captain. The car was quickly surrounded by police, and the captain approached Tina to handle the tense situation:

Captain : Ma'am, may I see your license?
Tina : Sure. Here it is.
Captain : Is this your car?
Tina : It's mine, officer. Here's the owner's Registration card.
Captain : Could you slowly open your glove box so I can see if there's a gun in it?
Tina : Yes, sir, but there's no gun in it.
Captain : Would you mind opening your trunk? I was told you said there's a body in it.
Tina : No problem. Trunk is opened.
Captain : I don't understand it. The officer who stopped you said you told her you didn't have a license, stole the car, had a gun in the glovebox, and that there was a dead body in the trunk.
Tina : Really? And I'll bet the lying sucker told you I was speeding, too?

4 comments:

dizzyguy73 said...

Terima kasihhhh.... work hard man! hehe

karen said...

well at least u still remember me..kah kah kah !!!

Eluzai said...

welcum back!!!!! missed u!!!! Good joke!!!!

dizzyguy73 said...

Karen - I wont forget u la aunty.

Tina - Yeah, good cum, gooddddd cummmmm :P

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.