Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Bluudy "S" Plate Car

Been travelling to the North & South of late. Last week to Melaka. A day after that, to Ipoh, Perak. This week to Johor. 4 hours journey from KL. Tiring? Yeah, abit but I like to drive, blasting the music all the way. Will I get deaf ? Of coz, if I travel everyday la. One thing I don't like is the drivers, especially cars bearing plate number starting from "S" heading to south. Speed limit is 110kph. I was driving like 140kph, out of no where, this "asS" plate car was tailing behind me, with its headlight, spotlight & all its cimai-lights on, almost blinding me. Real asshole ! He was like going at 200kph, destination -> hell ! Where's the road block when you need one huh???

3 comments:

Eluzai said...

glad they have those speed trap cameras.

MahaguruSia said...

140 in a 110 zone.. erhmm

dizzyguy73 said...

Surf - yeah man, kiasu betoi.

Tina - Speed trap wont have any effect frm them la. M'sia dont have system as canggih as S'pore yet.

MGS - cannot ah? saman me la hehehe.

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.